One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Korba - Advocate Saurabh Agrawal

Advocate Saurabh Agrawal

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0
Transport Nagar, Korba
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Saurabh Agrawal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 3 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Saurabh Agrawal's office is in Transport Nagar, Korba.
  • Bilaspur High Court, Chhattisgarh,
  • District Court, Bilaspur,
  • District Court, Durg,
  • District Court, Janjgir-Champa,
  • District Court, Korba,
  • District Court, Raigarh,
  • District Court, Raipur

Questions Answered by Advocate Saurabh Agrawal Gave car for servicing created some problem with the tyres want refund What to do my family has been charged under Section 302 102b of IPC