How to get a divorce if husband has ran after committing fraud

I am bengali n got married to gujrati no love marriage.my inlaws have tortures me like anything n so i stayed with my husband but he also tortured and ran away with my money n is being missing since 13/04/18 n i have filed a missing complaint on 14/04/18.my inlaws when we shifted took my marksheets an my gold ornaments and when asked to return told me that they would return when proper time comes and blamed my parents n insulted me, n my husband didnt utter any word.in many circumstances i faced through hell n he didnt utter anything.now my father is diagnosed with cancer stage-4 n im in a financial crisis as he took money n is missing,as he took money from many people and also from my father.i dont know how will i be able to repay .sir how can i get divorce and my gold ornaments back from them. Plz sir help me..plz..

You have to file divorce petition under cruelty before family court and provide list of articles and demand to return back from the court
and have to show urgency for return back your stridhan

You file a complaint before the police station regarding your gold ornaments taken by in-laws as theft and recover from that house. You also file a complaint regarding 498A against your husband and in-laws so that they all will be arrested and comes with you for settlement and then you demand for Divorce. You have another option to file divorce petition before the family court for divorce directly