How to get a divorce if husband has ran after committing fraud

I am bengali n got married to gujrati no love inlaws have tortures me like anything n so i stayed with my husband but he also tortured and ran away with my money n is being missing since 13/04/18 n i have filed a missing complaint on 14/04/ inlaws when we shifted took my marksheets an my gold ornaments and when asked to return told me that they would return when proper time comes and blamed my parents n insulted me, n my husband didnt utter any many circumstances i faced through hell n he didnt utter my father is diagnosed with cancer stage-4 n im in a financial crisis as he took money n is missing,as he took money from many people and also from my father.i dont know how will i be able to repay .sir how can i get divorce and my gold ornaments back from them. Plz sir help me..plz..

Answers (2)

336 votes

You have to file divorce petition under cruelty before family court and provide list of articles and demand to return back from the court
and have to show urgency for return back your stridhan

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

296 votes

You file a complaint before the police station regarding your gold ornaments taken by in-laws as theft and recover from that house. You also file a complaint regarding 498A against your husband and in-laws so that they all will be arrested and comes with you for settlement and then you demand for Divorce. You have another option to file divorce petition before the family court for divorce directly

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles