How to calculate monthly maintenance in a divorce case

1)My husband's salary is 80,000 per month(take home salary after tax deductions) and he has taken home loan of 30,000 per month.How much maintenance can I Get?Married since 1 year..no child.I have done mba.Not doing Job 2)I have filed dowry case in police station..but police is favouring husband,not filing FIR.six months are over but no action till yet.What i should do if police gives wrong report against me. 3)Can I do any case if my husband tortures me and made my videos .I have 3-4 videos recorded by him,He took me to the pub and made me drink and then made videos and now blaming she is a drunkard and want to leave her.I have many prrofs that he took me to the pub. and it cleary shows that he made video.Is there any case for this?

Firstly you have not disclosed ur financial status whether it employed or not . Grant of maintenance depends upon financial status . If ur not earning u will surely get maintenance from the court .
If police authorities is not listening to you u have the remedy to approach court under domestic violence act
If u have occasionally drink in a pub thats not big deal . You can also get maintenance under 125 crpc Dv Act and also under Hindu Marriage Act .

Hello mam
For getting maintance you also have to prove that cruelty is on his part whereas you can get interim maintained immediately after filing case for domestic violence. You have to prove her income whereas his loan installments doesn't protect him for giving maintance. If police doesn't take action you can file application in chm court for giving directions to women cell. Rest what sort of proves you have can be seen at the time of consultation with you.