One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jammu - Advocate Anuj Sawhney

Advocate Anuj Sawhney

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.9 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoTrikuta Nagar Extn, Jammu
LawRato13 years Experience
Advocate Anuj Sawhney
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Armed Forces Tribunal, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, Immigration, Insurance, International Law, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Media and Entertainment, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, Muslim Law, NCLT, Patent, Property, R.T.I, Recovery, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court, Tax, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: Dogri, English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Anuj Sawhney has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anuj provides services in various field of family law, banking and finance cases, cheque bounce cases, arbitration matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anuj enrolled with the Bar Association of Jammu in 2011.

Enrollment Number : JK/1022/2011
Advocate Anuj Sawhney

File for Divorce
Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce
Contest / Appeal in Divorce Case
Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse
Alimony / Maintenance Issue
Child Custody Issue
Extramarital Affair / Cheating
Muslim Marriage Issues
Marriage Registration / Court Marriage
Marital Finance / Property Issues
Family / In-law Problems
Property Documentation / Verification
Family Property Dispute
Transfer of Ancestral Property
Illegal Possession
Illegal Construction
Landlord / Tenant Issues
Builder Delay / Fraud
Transfer of Ownership / Name Change
Gifting of Property
Municipal Corporation Issues
Neighbor Dispute
Divorce / Matrimonial Issue
Succession of Property / Assets
Legal Heir Certificate
Property Dispute / Partition
Family Dispute
Wills / Trusts
Gift of Assets
Adoption / Surrogacy
Loaned Money Recovery
Loan / EMI Issues
Credit Card Issues
Online Transaction Issue
ATM / Credit Card Fraud
Pension Issues
Bank issues
Income Tax / ITAT Related
Non Payment of Dues
Reply / Send Legal Notice in Financial Case
Salary Delay / Non payment of Salary / Dues
Illegal Termination
Promotion / Pension Issues
Sexual Harrasment
Govt. Job Related - Promotion, VRS, Etc.
Gratuity Issues
Provident Fund (PF)
Lawyer for Summons / Warrants
Wrongful Arrest
Bail / Anticipatory Bail
Physical / Sexual Abuse
FIR Filing / Quashing
Public Drinking / Drunk Driving
Cyber Crime
Threat / Injury
Financial Fraud
Theft / Robbery
Murder / Attempt to Murder
Narcotics / Drugs
Child Abuse / POCSO
Faulty Product / Bad Service
Forgery / Fraud
Refund Related Issue
False Advertising
Medical Negligence
Online Fraud
Hit and Run
Motor Accident
Accident Claim
Insurance Claim
Court Martial
Pension Issues
Promotion / Rank related
Transfer / Posting related
Recovery of Dues
Breach of Contract
Contract Drafting / Review
Labour Court Case Issues
Consumer Complaint Case
Sexual Harassment at work
Trademark / Copyright / Patent
Taxation Issues
Venture Capital / Funding Related
Business / Trade License
Arbitration & Mediation
Customs and Central Excise
Import / Export issues
Mergers & Acquisitions
RTI filing
PIL Filing
Passport related Issues
Adhaar Related
Matrimonial / Divorce Related
Property Issue
Supreme Court / SLP Related
Visa / Immigration / Passport Related
Affidavit / Certificate
Power of Attorney
Cheque Bounce
Builder Delay / Fraud
Family Dispute
Visa Refusal / Rejection
Govt. Job Related - Promotion, VRS, Etc.
File Mutual Consent Divorce
Visa Application
Transfer Petition
Supreme Court Appeal
Supreme Court PIL
Muslim Marriage Issues
Muslim Property Issues
NRI Property Issue
Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)
Complaint in NCLT / NCLAT
Transfer Petition
NRI Divorce
Apply for Citizenship / PR
Legal Issue
Business Compliances
Startup legal / advisory
  • District Court, Jammu
  • Jammu and Kashmir High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Anuj Sawhney

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

DEEPIKA ZUTSHI - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer is correctly advising, me on merits of mine case...!
Over 3 months ago
Pankaj Manhas - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My legal issue is resolved after receiving the requireing legal guidance from the lawyer.
Over 3 months ago
Anurag - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My decision, were based on the lawyer sound advices and assistance.
Over 3 months ago
Kuldeep Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
legal advices that I had received by Adv.Anuj Sawhney helping, me to make appropriate decisions.
Over 3 months ago
Sonia - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I, obtained the necessary legal assistance by the lawyer...
Over 3 months ago
arun - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was able to, chose best option possible in legal situation.
Over 3 months ago
NEHA MANHAS - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I am in position to make the right choices with respect to my legal issues..
Over 3 months ago
Jeany Roshan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
guidance provided to me by the lawyer is very nice.
Over 3 months ago
Raghubir dingh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
consultancy provides the lawyer guided me in the right direction.
Over 3 months ago
Muntaha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Anuj Sawhney

Questions Answered by Advocate Anuj Sawhney

Q: How to calculate monthly maintenance in a divorce case

1)My husband's salary is 80,000 per month(take home salary after tax deductions) and he has taken home loan of 30,000 per month.How much maintenance can I Get?Married since 1 child.I have done mba.Not doing Job 2)I have filed dowry case in police station..but police is favouring husband,not filing FIR.six months are over but no action till yet.What i should do if police gives wrong report against me. 3)Can I do any case if my husband tortures me and made my videos .I have 3-4 videos recorded by him,He took me to the pub and made me drink and then made videos and now blaming she is a drunkard and want to leave her.I have many prrofs that he took me to the pub. and it cleary shows that he made video.Is there any case for this?

Advocate Anuj Sawhney answered
Firstly you have not disclosed ur financial status whether it employed or not . Grant of maintenance depends upon financial status . If ur not earning u will surely get maintenance from the court .If police authorities is not listening to you u have the remedy to approach court under domestic violence act If u have occasionally drink in a pub thats not big deal . You can also get maintenance under 125 crpc Dv Act and also under Hindu Marriage Act .

Q: Can wife file another case inbetween the two hearing of present case

I file a petition of sec.9 against my wife .but the hearing date by mistake is next month. So my question is can next party file a case in between the first hearing of my case?

Advocate Anuj Sawhney answered
Yes she can file as many cases as she desires . There is no bar in filing fresh cases in between period .she is having liberty to file fresh cases and does not require to take leave of court prior to filing of cases

Q: What can I do to get the dates of examination changed

hello sir/maam i am a postgraduate and have applied for jkpsc kas and ssc cgl.unfortunately jkpsc was delayed due to Kashmir unrest .I cleared ssc cgl ...kas prelims and ssc last stage is on 19 march ...i cnt miss ssc cgl...though ssc is centre exam the dates are finalized much before..i wish to apply for kas bt cant as i hv my ssc exam....i pleaded psc but they said they cant change ...we are hundreds in no ...kindly suggest what to do psc should have confirmed other commission before fianlizing thanks

Advocate Anuj Sawhney answered
As from your message that u r hundreds and u have already represented public service commission for change of date of exam but they have refused in that eventuality u have already one remedy left to knock the door of honble high court of Jammu and Kashmir by way of writ petition.

Q: What is the procedure for court marriage

I am hindu hindu boy age 27+ want to marry a hindu girl age 20+ we are in relation and want to marry but girls parents are against our relation and marriage but we want to do court marriage secretly so please tell us the legal formality for the same in jammu city as we are not aware of any legal procedure .also tell us all the things after court marriage like how much time we have to hide this thing from society and in case parents we will get to know and our security in case girls parents will rstill remains against us after knowing this

Advocate Anuj Sawhney answered
As you both have attained majority and are legally entitled to choose your life partner .You can register your marriage agreement before competent authority and than perform marriage ceremony in Arya Samaj and on the basis of marriage agreement and Arya Samaj certificate you can approach hon'ble High Court under writ jurisdiction for your protection.

Q: Brother's are not giving share in parents property. what can be done?

We are 2 brothers and 1 sister all are marred But my question is My brother don't given me a proper share in over living home what can i do

Advocate Anuj Sawhney answered
As per ur query u have not mentioned about the details of property whether property is ancestral or self acquired .Secondly property stands in whose name and whose possession . Kindly give all details forproper answer/ suggestion Assuming said property is in name of parents all the children have equal right/share in property

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anuj Sawhney

Can Advocate Anuj Sawhney represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anuj Sawhney can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Sawhney?

When you meet with Advocate Anuj Sawhney for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Sawhney?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Sawhney, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Sawhney?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anuj Sawhney, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anuj Sawhney?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anuj Sawhney regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anuj Sawhney?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anuj Sawhney can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Anuj Sawhney