×

quesHow much time is required for finalizing divorce?

I wanted to know if i file for divorce, how much time will it take to finalize the divorce?

It depends if you spouse decides to contest your divorce Petiton, it may take years.

If both of you file Mutual consent divorce, then it can be closed with in six to seven months.

• ansIt depends if you spouse decides to contest your divorce Petiton, it may take years.

Advocate Sandeep Hegde

Rajajinagar, Bangalore

• ansBy finalize i understand delivery of divorce order. In case of mutual consent divorce it takes 1 year to 1 and a half year.
      In case of contested it goes on till 4 years.

Advocate Tanushree Sahani

Jakkur, Bangalore

• ansHi, if the divorce is mutual consent then it will take 7 to 8 months and if it is contested it will take years.

Advocate Pradeep Bharathipura

Rajajinagar, Bangalore

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services