How I will get divorce when my spouse is not ready

Me and my wife was living with together from last five years. First we were in living relationship and in the year 2013 we got married. My spouse family was knowing everything and my family was not knowing. In February 3rd 2017 a baby girl was born and my family came to know and they were not ready to agree with her. I am really very frustrated and not in condition what to do. Kindly help me out.

First your were in living relationship and in the year 2013 you got married. In February 3rd 2017 a baby girl was born. so, you have not committed either offence or sin. It is all-ways common to expect a son to be married according to the taste of the parent. You have not allowed to happen that. So, for the present your parents may not agree to receive her as their daughter in law. In the later days they accept. It is happens so, usually.
Be happy and lead a happy matrimonial life with your wife. Be wise to yourself and to your wife also.
Good Luck.

Dear Sir and Madam,

As you admitted that both of you had married and have children. Now why you are scaring for your family. If there is a threat from the said person, lodge a complaint seeking protection.

See marriage is your choice and i hope both of you are major. Therefore your decision cannot be question by the other persons.

She is your wife now and the child is yours. It is your duty to look after them as a parent and a husband. Don't worry please proceed. It is your family life.

I believe you are now aged atleast around 29 years. You must be in some job and so must be your wife. I do not want to go into the rights and wrongs of what you intend to do. You are hinting at a possibility of taking a divorce from your wife.
A lot depends on what your wife wants. If she is agreeable divorce is easy. otherwise you do not seem to be having a ground for a divorce which can be acceptable to court.

If you want divorce from your spouse but she is not willing, you can try marriage counselling. If you still want to proceed for divorce, you can file a contested divorce petition under the personal law applicable to you Eg. Hindu Marriage Act, Indian Marriage Act, etc.