How can I transfer divorce case to another city

I was filled domestic violence and maintenance case against my husband and in laws in Indorecourt. After notice my husband file divorce case in Delhi court. Now I want to stay and transfer divorce case in Indore. My husband earned 2000-3000 per day but he show his income 9000 per month as salary. I don't have his income proof. Can I show them life style to proof his income? They not come on first date of court case in Indore. Now what can I do? Me and my parents is financially week. Please give me your valuable suggestions

u should file a transfer petition in supreme court as only supreme court has the power to transfer the case from one state to another. the case on being transferred from delhi will be tried at indore from the stage it was being heard bwfore transfer

If you wants to transfer your case from delhi to indore then you have to file a transfer petition in supreme court and if your transfer petition is accepted by the court then case will be transfer.
Thanks and kind regards

I suggest you can move transfer petition in Supreme Court and for your second query I need more clarifications regarding type of work your husband do and further you have to tell me whether your husband is income tax payee or not?

There is no other choice aceept to file a transfer petition beofre aupreme court od india. Only supreme court can transfer the case to other state. Or the other option left to fight a case in delhi only to prove your defence otherwise your husband will obtain ex parte decree