How can I get my wife to shift into matrimonial home with child

SIR I AM VABNISH KUMAR SINGLA AND I AM FROM BARNALA PUNJAB AND I GET MARRIED AT 12-12-2012 AND AFTER MARRIAGE I SETTLE IN AMBALA CANTT WITH MY COMPUTER REPAIR SHOP BUT MY SHOP IS NOT SELEUCUS FULL . AND I ALSO A GHAR JAMIE I MEAN I AM LIVING WITH MY MOTHER IN LAWS HOUSE WITH MY WIFE AND MY CHILD AFTER MY FATHER IN LAWS DEATH..AND MY FAMILY IS SETTLE IN BARNALA WITH OWN HOUSE .NOW I AM SETTLE IN BARNALA WITH MY BUSINESS OF COMPUTER REPAIR AND MOBILE REPAIR FROM LAST 9 MONTHS..BUT MY WIFE IS STILL IN AMBALA CANTT SHE DOES NOT AGREE TO LIVE IN BARNALA BECAUSE HIS MOTHER ALONE .NOW I WANT TO MY WIFE AND MY CHILD IN BARNALA BUT MY WIFE DONT AGREE .. I DONT WANT TO MOVE AGAIN AMBALA CANTT.PLEASE ME THE SOLUTION OUR LIFE....THANX

You can file case for divorce on the base of cruelty by wife.
And court can settle your dispute by way of mediation by filling the case in lol adaalat.
Meanwhile you can talk to your wife on this issue

You can definitely get ur wife n child shifted with u . If she agrees mutually it’s ok otherwise there is legal way also available to make her decide to stay with you. So u should immediately start the required procedure without any delay.