How can i get divorce? Can i get maintenance for my child?

I want to divorce my husband. I have been married for 5 years now. I have few complaint copies as well that i filed in women cell against my husband. How can i divorce him? I am working women, can i get maintenance for my child?

You can seek divorce from your husband on several ground . There are two ways to get divorce : One is when one party wants divorce and other is not in favor to so so and Second is mutually .,. Now if we talk about maintenance than even SC is very clear about the same is that working women is not the excuse for the man to not maintaining his wife and child , so you can file maintenance even for yourself also.,.,.,

You may file divorce case against your husband on the ground of cruelty ' seperation etc under sec. 13 of H.M.A.complaints filed by you against your husband may help you to prove your case against your husband.you can prove your allegation with the help of that complaints.you may also file case under sec. 125 cr.p.c against your husband for maintance for your minor child.

Under the Hindu marriage act various grounds have been given under which either party to the marriage can get a divorce and you can claim maintenance from your husband for you and your child subject to his employment