Harassment My Husband N In Laws

From 28th Feb 2019 my case in on going. But till now there is no residential n maintenance given ... also mh in laws are not allowing me inside my matrimonial home.. the matrimonial home is my father in laws name....my husband is roaming freely.... what I can do

Dear queriest, as per your query you had mentioned that your case is going on and your in laws are not allowing you inside matrimonial home, so therefore it is suggested that you can file for restitution of conjugal rights and take interim order for the same and also for maintenance.

In your case if it is filed under Domestic Violence laws you can file application for interim application for maintenance and also order for proper accommodation. If Respondents Advocate is not filing say to said application you can move with ex party order.