Harassment My Husband N In Laws

From 28th Feb 2019 my case in on going. But till now there is no residential n maintenance given ... also mh in laws are not allowing me inside my matrimonial home.. the matrimonial home is my father in laws name....my husband is roaming freely.... what I can do

Answers (2)

265 votes

Dear queriest, as per your query you had mentioned that your case is going on and your in laws are not allowing you inside matrimonial home, so therefore it is suggested that you can file for restitution of conjugal rights and take interim order for the same and also for maintenance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

231 votes

In your case if it is filed under Domestic Violence laws you can file application for interim application for maintenance and also order for proper accommodation. If Respondents Advocate is not filing say to said application you can move with ex party order.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles