Grounds to challenge an already decided divorce case

I nd my husband already filed a case in district court ldh and case was heard in court for a once ..bt that time I was in mental trauma means upset a lot. Bcz he left me in d state of pregnancy nd suffeed miscarriage...in this situation they filed a case and singed . ..i wann to increase my elemony. All details in divorce case was wrong...is it possible to file a case against it?

I practice at Ludhiana.
You are always at liberty, and disagree at the time of 2nd statement. Hence, the petition will be dismissed.
Or you can opt for not going to court in the present case.
Or if other party agrees to raise alimony, to your acceptance than both of you can get petition allowed
For facts written by you in divorce petition , have to be dealt on larger scale.

Certainly you csn file an application for setting aside the decree or you can file an appeal against the decree. You cam file an application for increase of elemony generally law is in favour of woman but set all the details

First of all if you and your husband files divorce case with mutual consent and After the filing of the petition and recording the statement of both the parties, the court generally adjourns the matter for a period of 6 months...yes u can file