One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patiala - Advocate Rupinder Maan

Advocate Rupinder Maan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHarbaksh Enclave, Patiala
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Rupinder Maan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Landlord/ Tenant, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Civil, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rupinder enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2018.

Enrollment Number : P/624/2018
  • District Court, Fatehgarh Sahib
  • District Court, Patiala
  • District Court, Sangrur
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patiala

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rupinder Maan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rupinder Maan

Q: Husband files divorce on ground of cruelty

Husband files divorce on ground of cruelty and left me during my pregnancy.But I don't want divorce due to future of my baby.he has my phone call recordings taken by spy app without my recordings I have used words against in-laws.can husband get divorce on basis of these recordings?

Advocate Rupinder Maan answered
Yes cruelty is the ground for divorce it depends on you for divorce and what type of words you used for your in laws,,..,.....

Q: Divorce on the ground of mental and physical torture

It's been more than 6 years of our marriage n I have a 5year old girl but my husband started torturing me from very first day of my marriage and I many times he does physical violence against me and remain like a a stranger with me.he talk sweelty only when he wants can't fulfill his physical desires. get divorce from my husband?

Advocate Rupinder Maan answered
Yes you can file for the divorce against your husband on the base of physical and mental torture The Hindu Marriage Act-1955 has given the legal provision for divorce on basis of cruelty under section – 13(1)(ia) as follows;“Any marriage solemnized, whether before or after the commencement of this Act, may, on a petition presented by either the husband or the wife, be dissolved by a decree of divorce on the ground that the other party has, after the solemnization of the marriage, treated the petitioner with cruelty”.

Q: Divorce on ground of domestic violence

its been 3 n half years of my marriage. We had a love come arrange marriage. But after 1 month my in-laws started misbehaving with me. They used to do back-bitching with my husband and My husband used to do fight with me, hit me sometimes . He has crossed all the limits man handling, abusing language, mentally, emotionally tourcher. I am done with this relationship. Also i have a baby girl but i want the custody of my daughter.

Advocate Rupinder Maan answered
file 498A case against your husband and in laws for continuous acts of cruelty also file Divorce case and seek compensation for mental torture undergone by you and you can also take your daughter custody

Q: Defunct mill as according to rice milling industry regulation act 1958

Mill which is defunct mill according to rice milling industry regulation act 1958.1968 give lease deed for 2 years but before that rice mill doesn't work more than 15 years thus lease deed is valid or its clear fraud.. Wat action taken for that?

Advocate Rupinder Maan answered
) a rice mill (whether established before or after such commencement) in which rice- milling operations are not carried on for a continuous period of one year at any time after the cmmencement of the Rice- Milling Industry (Regulation) Amendment Act, 1968 it is said after watch your lease deed

Q: Divorce in australia is valid in India

me and my husband are pr in australia. if we get divorce in aus., is there any need to file divorce case in india. secondly my husbands property is in india. what i have to do so that he cant sale his property.

Advocate Rupinder Maan answered
Yes you can file for divorce in India yes you can file case you can file injunction against him along with application of stay so that your husband cannot sale his property that is the only solution for you

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rupinder Maan

Can Advocate Rupinder Maan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rupinder Maan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rupinder Maan?

When you meet with Advocate Rupinder Maan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rupinder Maan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rupinder Maan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rupinder Maan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rupinder Maan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rupinder Maan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rupinder Maan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rupinder Maan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rupinder Maan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.