Got mutual divorce can i now claim for compensation

I was chased away from husband's house. Thru lawyer I asked him if he is ready for mutual. As he was very mean to me I did not want any money from him. he agreed for mutual (may be coz I did not ask for alimony). After mutual is over, can I file for compensation. these kind of men should not be spared.

Sorry to hear about you but I can't understand why didn't you get money from mutual consent divorce .in you first motion it should be very clear that your husband will give you lump sum one time money according to his status and other commitment.after mutual divorce decree you can't do any thing .

You can not claim compensation in mutual divorce. Mutual consent divorce can not take place unless and until their is an agreement between husband and wife. As the term mutual also suggests it is to be decided by both the parties.

I can understand your situation but after getting divorce through mutual consent and after getting that you cannot file for any type of damages or maintenance as their must be conditions mentioned in divorce petition. You have to look in those conditions as whatever the conditions be you have to follow that

Although difficult now but it depends upon the petition for divorce and order thereafter granting divorce. Without going through these papers it is difficult to advise. Academically once mutual divorce is granted you can not claim further relief. Higher good family law lawyer or seek legal opinion online from a lawyer.

1. U can file for maintenance /alimony under crpc 125.
2. U hav to check ur mutual divorce agreement doesn't says anything that u dont need maintenance or will not demand in future.
3. U can get interim/onetime/monthly compensation.