Got divorced on stamp paper want to remarry again

I have customary divorce I.e divorce on 100 rs stamp paper and also notarised the same ..so can I remarry now .? If not what happen if I remerry ? I m Panchal and the first husband is pandya

In your case divorce on notarized stamp of 100 rupees is not valid and it is adviced you apply in court for decree of divorce by mutual consent which can be filed one year from the date both husband and wife ate living separate. So legally you cannot marry in till you get decree of divorce. If you still marry you ex husband can object your marriage and things will get very complicated for you.

yes. in general sense you have taken legal divorce but there are some cast who has to take decree from the court. Pandya is Brahman cast. you marry with Pandya so you became the Brahman and so that you must take the decree from the court and then you should remarry. so take not without taking of decree the second marriage is void ab initio.

Dear u can marry but divorce on stamp is only document which is not pure authentic proof of divorce ao for that u have to get decree from court. For that both have to file pettion and court will passed the divorce decree in short time. Stamp will not accept everywhere but decree is legal document which is acceptable in world so.

Customery divorce is not permissible under the law as you both belongs to different caste. You are advised to obtain divorce decree by mutual consent. But if you are confident that earlier husband will not go to court then nothing further is required tobe done in this issue