Girl married by fraud and demanding maintenance for divorce

sir i married a girl 2 years back who is a second marriage girl cheated us. now the have applied divorce to me with compensation of 20 lakhs. i lost 2 years life and mentally i along with our family members disturbed. can u plz suggest me to take revenge on her legally .we have o children

Answers (3)

187 votes

Firstly, what was the basis of this marriage that was performed between you and the girl
Secondly, when you said you have lost 2 years of life mentally with your family - Please be more precise

Our constitution and the legal system is not created to take revenge and is only based to ensure that innocent is given justice

It is not a very easy job to prove if the marriage is by fraud, however it is not impossible as well. This may take a long course for an action

Please contact to discuss the case further - so as to initiate proceedings

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

96 votes

You can claim/ speed up the divorce case filed by your wife on the fact that it was a second marriage for the girl and the facts were not known to you at the time of marriage.
Also need to know more details to provide proper legal advise.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
344 votes

you dont give single rupee, she applied for divorce so you dont attend she will get divorce, second if you contest the case you prove that she cheated and married second marriage and she didnt spend the marital life with you. if possible prove the first case that she taken divorce r taken permanent alimony from the first husband. like wise she is cheating the men by marrying and claiming maintenance.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles