One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu

Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoKharkhana, Hyderabad
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Patent, Property, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu, Urdu
Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rajkumar provides services in the field of divorce matters, family laws, documentation & startup laws.

Advocate Rajkumar enrolled with the Bar Council Of Andhra Pradesh in 2013. He is a member of the The Andhra Pradesh High Court Advocates Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/2631/2013
  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   
  • District Court, Ranga Reddy
  • Hyderabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

Shrikant - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He was very knowledgeable and sounded experienced. It was a good consultation in total.
Over 3 months ago
shobha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Satisfied with the consultation. Will take case ahead with him.
Over 3 months ago
Abhinav Ganesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Although the appointment was fruitful and I got what I wanted but I think there should not be any time constraint.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu

Q: Divorce and maintainance claim

Name: UdayContact No. : 93536400Email: [email protected]: Family & MatrimonialSubject: Divorce and maintainance claimMessage: Dear Sir,My name is Uday. I am a Permanent resident of Singapore. My wife lived with me for 2 years in Singapore. She was on Long term Visit Pass. She went back to India. After i helped her for pregnancy as she had Fertility issues. I paid for IVF. After she gave birth to a daughter. I donated a 2 room flat to her in India. She is living with her parents for past 5 years. I have supported for 3 years by paying monthly mainanance. I stopped as she started working. She has sent a lawyer notice in India asking for maintainace and 50 % of property share. My marraige is stamped by Indian Embassy in Singapore as i had to apply for Long term visit pass. She does not want to come to Singapore. She wants to live with her parents. She is threatening my parents who live in India.Please guide me.

Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu answered
there is a very slim however, possible chances to rescue you from this situation. However, do advise if your saperation is completed?do share some documents related to the maintanence and property transfer to understand better drafting opportunities

Q: Positive and negative on applying for divorce

I am a brahmin boy got married in 2012, on January 17-2019...she went to her native place and was not willing to come back. Almost 4 months completed. So, can I apply for divorce...what are positive and negative things for me for applying for divorce...

Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu answered
while you describe your situation on the return of your wife, it is unclear of the reason for her to leave the house. Do explain if there was any argument or disturbances in your marriageThese grounds will be important to know before we apply for a divorce inorder to file/build a firm case with better chances of a favourable judgement

Q: Documents required by a foreigner marrying an indian citizen

Hello Sir/Madam, I am going a marry a French Citizen in India as per Indian law. Could you kindly tell me the list of documents required for me (Indian) and for my fiancee (French). I read somewhere the documents required are: 1)a valid Passport 2)original Birth Certificate showing parents' names 3)documentary evidence regarding stay in India of the parties for more than 30 days (ration card or report from the concerned SHO) But could you kindly explain, point number 3, do me and fiancee both need to provide an evidence for 30 days stay. I am an Indian, i can get this evidence, but my fiancee is here in India for past 45 days in my address. Do both the parties need to provide single status certificate while getting married in marraige registrar office or just my fiancee (foreigner) will have to provide the single status certificate? Kindly answer my questions. Thanks and regards.

Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu answered
Hi,For proof on duration of stay in India, you can use the visa and immigration stamps for proof and will definitely need single status unless parents of the bride are not along. You can get a detailed list of documents required at the time of registration at any marriage registrar office

Q: How can a mother claim child custody

I'm 23 years. I was married 18 months back. I've a 8months old baby.i want to have child custody of my baby. My MIL is not allowing to take care of my baby. My husband is not talking to me since 4 months,living in a same house but in different rooms. My MIL is influencing my husband a lot that I should not visit my parents and I should not talk to them ND all

Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu answered
By Law and it’s directives gives you all rights in terms of child custody, however in your case you and the child including your husband live in the same house for which we need to understand if you are looking for saperation?If so, we need to understand your case a little more in detail

Q: How to claim child custody n belongings after getting expartee divorce

Hello a govt employee and my husband is a businessman...we have a 4 yrs old in laws n my husband tortured me a lot regarding dowry so I approached a lawyer n gave a notice to change their behaviour n left to my working place with child..he then sent me divorce notice..I was not properly guided so I dint attend any of the hearings and the divorce has been gold n belongings are with can I claim them..and maintenance of child....and what about the child I have to act now...whether to reopen the divorce decree or there is an another way to fight regarding this??

Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu answered
Hi,Normally a divorce is not granted by the court until a full term and cooling period is tried, in your case we will need to understand notices sent to you to summons and duration. 2) child custody and maitanence - custody can be sorted however any claim on maintance would be ruled out since you have a job and earnings3) Belongings can also claimed through a petition

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu

Can Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu?

When you meet with Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajkumar Yeddu can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.