One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate S.Malla Reddy

Advocate S.Malla Reddy

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoKalyanpuri East, Hyderabad
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate S.Malla Rreddy has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rreddy provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, medical negligence matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rreddy enrolled with the Bar Council of Andra Pradesh in 2010. He is a member of the Hyderabad Bar Association & Ranga Reddy District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/2258/2010
  • District Court, Chittoor
  • District Court, Ranga Reddy
  • Hyderabad High Court
  • Telangana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

Esther - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
And Lawyer was kind enough to say to call him if further help required.
Over 3 months ago
Mahalinga Reddy - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Better advice to me save my Time and legeal guidence thnking you sir
Over 3 months ago
Manoj - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was very helpful.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate S.Malla Reddy

Q: In how many months of marriage can I take divorce

in how many months of marriage can i take divorce can i take divorce before completing of 1 year ?

Advocate S.Malla Reddy answered
sir/madam,accoording to indian marriage act the rules and conditions clearly says for the couple to take divorce the law says to complete one year. before that you cannot take divorce. so after one year only you can submit for divorce.

Q: Does divorced wife have any share on fathers-in-laws property

I am planning to buy a property. The owner has died. 6 legal heirs are there. among the 6, one son had a divorce with his wife 20 years back. now this divorced husband also died. He has no children. his divorce certificate is there. now the share is for 5 or 6? Does divorced wife has any share on fathers-in-laws property?

Advocate S.Malla Reddy answered
sir, the share will be five only. the divorced wife married second marriage. it is mutual divorce r contested divorce. the husband paid any permanent alimony. the divorced wife married second marriage their will be no issue. if she didnt marry, she can maintenance case against her inlaws.

Q: Legal heirs are minor how can I purchase the property

I want to purchase a house. land owner died last four years back.he is having two childs(two daughters) .Both of them are minors I had done agreement for purchase. I have opted for loan process. Here the bankers have one query that owner wife has to provide the court permission to sell for they livelihood.Now the owners wife is read to provide the Notary/Affidivate and anything other than court petition and permission which might take 3 moths process and also have concerns to visit court regularly with her childrens. What I have to do now to get my loan process sanctioned

Advocate S.Malla Reddy answered
sir, first the minors mother if their, she has to file guardian petition and for the purpose of the children, she has to take permission to sale the property from the court, the court has to give permission to sale the property.

Q: Can we transfer divorce case in another city

One of my friends mother is currently fighting a divorce case in City of her residence for last 2 years and now it was turn of respondent(husband) to be cross examined and provide witness (as wife and her witness have been examined already by respondent lawyer), but the respondent isn't turning up and infact filed a RCR Petition in different city to avoid/delay the divorce case and alimony petition which his also pending reply. I understand based on my knowledge that a transfer petition can be filed by the wife in this case in High Court on grounds : - she has pending litigation

Advocate S.Malla Reddy answered
sir, In india ladies having right to transfer the cases to their native places, for that file a transfer petition to transfer the cases to native place that she is unable to come to husband place. you can file.

Q: Harassed by husband what can I do

dowry and mental harassment by husband . plz suggest waht to do as my hubby is in deface and torcher me daily

Advocate S.Malla Reddy answered
madam, if your husband torturing you, you can file 498A cruality case and you can file domestic violence case also madam. if you dont want your husband to take the to police station then you can file Domestic violence case.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate S.Malla Reddy

Can Advocate S.Malla Reddy represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate S.Malla Reddy can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate S.Malla Reddy?

When you meet with Advocate S.Malla Reddy for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate S.Malla Reddy?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate S.Malla Reddy, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate S.Malla Reddy?

During your initial consultation with Advocate S.Malla Reddy, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate S.Malla Reddy?

It is important to communicate with Advocate S.Malla Reddy regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate S.Malla Reddy?

The cost of hiring Advocate S.Malla Reddy can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.