Forcefully married what can be done

I am 27 yrs old hindu married woman. main ek boy se pyaar krti Thi bt mere gharwale meri shaadi doosre se krwa di.main Abhi bhi us boy se hi pyaar krti hoon. meri shaadi ko 1 month huye hai. main kya karoon jis se ye shaadi void ho jaaye .main us se shaadi Kr Paaon.jitni jaldi ho sake mere family pr case bhi n.a. ho

Answers (5)

91 votes

As you have already married to another person and it is expected that same must be done under Hindu rituals and according to the Hindu marriage Act, you will have to proceed for divorce. In such situations, your parents will not be implicated but the only remedy you have is to ask for divorce from your husband. If your husband is ready to give divorce then it is good, otherwise you can contact a good lawyer to get the same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

150 votes

If your marriage has not consummated till now then you can file a case of annulment saying that you have been forced to marry and you marriage will be cancelled. Then you can marry the person of your choice.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
157 votes

Dear lady everything cannot be resolved by keeping everyone happy. I would suggest you to firstly have a good thought on the fact that what you really want from life then, have a proper evaluation on the repercussions of your actions. You need to choose and prioritise your needs and will. If you want to get married to the man you love, the only resort is a divorce from the present marriage. If you want your family not to be involved in a legal tussle then grow up to the situation and take decisions as an independent practical adult by putting across your side of the story to all who matters to you, it is never too late. You can even consult for any conversation on the above said matter but do not be in haste. Give all the pros and cons a good thought.

322 votes

Apko case k bare me sare facts batane honge uske bad hi apko hum advise kr skte hai ki kya karna hai. Apko uske lye appointment lena hoga advocate se, unse meeting krke hi pata lgega ki apko kya advise deni hai.

268 votes

Aisa possible nahi hai abhi. Shadi ke kam se kam ek saal the aapko intezaar karna hoga aur uske baad hi aap aisa koi kadam utha sakti hai tab tak koi bhi adalat aapko talaak k case ko nahi dekhengi aur ghar

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles