One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Somya Priyadarshini

Advocate Somya Priyadarshini

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMalviya Nagar, Delhi
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Child Custody, Corporate, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Somya Priyadarshini has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Somya provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Taxation Matters, Labour and Service related Matters, Company Laws related Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Somya enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. She is a member of Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/4412/2015
  • Company Law Board Delhi (CLB)
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Somya Priyadarshini. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Somya Priyadarshini

Q: Did fraud in bank and paid back, now bank compelling to resign

Hi sir/ maam, i really need some help, i have been working in sbi since 3 yrs. N last year i made a mistake and did a fraud of 3lakhs, it came to the eyes of my employer, n the next day i paid the money bback, now my bm wants me to resign. What should i do

Advocate Somya Priyadarshini answered
It's better that you resign if you want to avoid unnecessary litigation and allegations because since your fraud is in the knowledge of your bm and if you resist to resign, he may inform to higher authority and you may be in more trouble and you would not be able to get a job also.

Q: Forcefully married what can be done

I am 27 yrs old hindu married woman. main ek boy se pyaar krti Thi bt mere gharwale meri shaadi doosre se krwa di.main Abhi bhi us boy se hi pyaar krti hoon. meri shaadi ko 1 month huye hai. main kya karoon jis se ye shaadi void ho jaaye .main us se shaadi Kr Paaon.jitni jaldi ho sake mere family pr case bhi n.a. ho

Advocate Somya Priyadarshini answered
If your marriage has not consummated till now then you can file a case of annulment saying that you have been forced to marry and you marriage will be cancelled. Then you can marry the person of your choice.

Q: Wife blackmailing by putting wrong allegations of daughter's rape

My wife has an affair and when i found it as a proof.. she started blackmailing me by saying that u rape my daughter and i will file a rape case against you. Which is absolutely wrong. Please suggest what to do and how will i save my relatives 

Advocate Somya Priyadarshini answered
No one can prove that you have raped your daughter if you have not raped her untill and unless your daughter gives such statements, so try to win her to your side. You should as soon as possible file a complaint of adultery against your wife and may file for divorce on grounds of adultery before your wife goes on to file a case against you. If you file a case after your wife has complained against you or only prepare for defense then it would look as an after thought case.

Q: What is the maintainability of wife in the divorce case

I had filled a case against my wife 8 years ago and is still going on and after six years of separation she has filled a case domestic violence against. Request you to please adivice on the maintainability of this DV case. Regards

Advocate Somya Priyadarshini answered
You have to prove that your wife has not be staying with you in the same house since the last six years and that you have not been in contact with her continuously over the phone or e-mail, once you establish this by way of proving that she stays at a different location on total by way of evidence of family members and neighbors, then this case would not be maintainable.

Q: What can be covered in prohibited degree of relationship

Is the following relationship is under prohibited degree of relationship ? (1) "Father of father of mother of bride and father of mother of father of bridegroom are both own brother" (2) "father of mother of mother of bride and mother of mother of bridegroom are both own brother and sister"

Advocate Somya Priyadarshini answered
"Sapinda relationship" with reference to any person extends as far as the third generation (inclusive) in the line of ascent through the mother, and the fifth (inclusive) in the line of ascent through the father, the line being traced upwards in each case from the person concerned, who is to be counted as the first generation;1. Falls under prohibited degree of relationship2. Falls under prohibited degree of relationship

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Somya Priyadarshini

Can Advocate Somya Priyadarshini represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Somya Priyadarshini can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Somya Priyadarshini?

When you meet with Advocate Somya Priyadarshini for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Somya Priyadarshini?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Somya Priyadarshini, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Somya Priyadarshini?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Somya Priyadarshini, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Somya Priyadarshini?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Somya Priyadarshini regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Somya Priyadarshini?

The cost of hiring Advocate Somya Priyadarshini can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.