Forcefully married one month ago want to file for divorce

hello sir ji mai apko batana chahta hu ki meri sadi abhi hui h karib one month pahle or meri sadi meri marji ke khilaf hui h maine sadi kuch karan vas ya samajhiye dabab mai kiya hu ye sab mere papa or mere saas ki mili bhagat h or ab mai iss sadi ko thodna chahta hu iss sadi ke bajay se mere ghar pe har din ladai jhagda hota h or mere papa mere mummy ko sasural walo ke traf se wine peeke aate h toh mere mummy se ladai karte h or unhe marte bhi h toh sir please apse nivedan h ki mujhe kuch batayiye jissase mai ye sadi thod sakun or iss sadi se mai chhutkara pa saku please please sir i am requested sir pleade help me

Answers (2)

For divorce you have to wait for one year before that time period no divorce can be made..What's your age at the time of marraige ..............................................................................................

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Koi bhi divorce case file karne ke liye kam se kam apko 6 month to 1 year married couple ko sath me rahena padta hai.
In other case agar ap dono ke bich adjustment nahi ho pa raha hai aur situation bhut gambhir hai to 6month se pahle bhi divorce ka case file kar sakte hai fir wo court ke uper hai ki accept karna ya na karna.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Mere beta ka divorce case chal raha hai .mere betay ki wife be court mai bola hain ki ussko shadi se pahley pta thha ki vo deaf hai .divorce ka case b…

Read More

Hi My name is Anand and I got married 3 years back with a Muslim girl.marriage happened according to Christian marriage act 1872 bt I am Hindu mala ac…

Read More

What is the home loan liabilities after divorce for joint home loan takers?…

Read More

Hindu Family court in bangalore has passed an order which is against me. Can I file a revise in the same court or i need to go to High Court of Karnat…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue