Falsely got married to a minor want to file for divorce

meri saadi ek minor girl se hui thi, girl ke mother & father ne nahi btaya ki wo minor hai. mai saadi ke 2nd day se hi ghar chhord diya or aaj tak ghar se dur hi hu. meri saadi 03/03/2013 me hui thi, ab uske ghar wale kah rahe h larki ko le jao, warna hum case krege, but i want divorce. koi ground ban sakta h kya jiske according mujhe divorce mil ske..? plzzxz

You can file case for divorce under section 13 of Hindu marriage act 1955. No one can force you to have. Onjugal rights and the marriage can be nullified as in this particular case you were minor.

Dear Sir
I am of the opinion that the age of the girl was kept a secret from you and as such, you may approach the nearest police station to lodge an FIR against the parents and apply before the family court. Although, the marriage with a minor is void ab initio that is nulity in itself but we need to get things done in systematic way. hence, approach the police station now and apply to the family court for divorce on ground that the marriage made was with minor and it is not valid in the eyes of the law.