Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Ex-Husband not obeying court orders after remarriage

i a hindu divorcee. divorce was by mutual consent as per court settlement. after remarriage my ex husband not complying court settlement. he has to quash FIR FILED BY me and make payment to me. but he neither filing quashing petition nor paying me. where i go for justice

Answers (4)

If there is a settlement deed between you and your ex husband for which he is not complying with the term and conditions of said deed In this case you can file a execution petition against your ex husband for non compliance of settlement deed.
For more about your query
Contact us.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Yes you can adopt one of many measures like you can file contempt petition or you can file another case for not complying the order or either you can re open the previous case in which you get mutually divorce

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

Hi..i can only advice you on the face of your query that it is contempt of court if your husband is not complying with the order as per court directions. So before going through the judicial file it is clearly a case of contempt of court.

You need to claim Maintainance from your ex husband and thereafter only he file quashing petition and also pay your balance amount and also interest and even you can move your application before concerned magistrate

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 19999
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 999
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 25000
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

My daughter got married in India in 2008 and later in 2012 due to some work got settled in Dubai. Now she and her husband have agreed to get divorced…

Read More

mutual consent divorce filed and first motion complete and half alimony paid but now her lawyer said she will not complete 2nd motion and want to with…

Read More

is father of a child no less than a beggar in indian law, my wife is a child specialist, she has not been staying with me since more than 2 years. I c…

Read More

I want to know the procedure for divorce both mutually and individually. We got married when i was 17 and my husband was 26 years. We had a baby withi…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue