×

Ex-Husband not obeying court orders after remarriage

i a hindu divorcee. divorce was by mutual consent as per court settlement. after remarriage my ex husband not complying court settlement. he has to quash FIR FILED BY me and make payment to me. but he neither filing quashing petition nor paying me. where i go for justice

If there is a settlement deed between you and your ex husband for which he is not complying with the term and conditions of said deed In this case you can file a execution petition against your ex husband for non compliance of settlement deed.
For more about your query
Contact us.

Yes you can adopt one of many measures like you can file contempt petition or you can file another case for not complying the order or either you can re open the previous case in which you get mutually divorce

Advocate Preeti Joshi

Hi..i can only advice you on the face of your query that it is contempt of court if your husband is not complying with the order as per court directions. So before going through the judicial file it is clearly a case of contempt of court.

You need to claim Maintainance from your ex husband and thereafter only he file quashing petition and also pay your balance amount and also interest and even you can move your application before concerned magistrate