One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ajay Garg

Advocate Ajay Garg

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoKeshav Puram, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Ajay Garg completed his law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Family, Recovery, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ajay enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016. He is a member of the Rohani Bar Associatiion

Enrollment Number : D/2157/2016
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ajay Garg. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ajay Garg

Q: I am complaining about personal loan.

I have applied a personal loan from India loan finance company (non banking finance company ) for Rs. 2,00,000/- the company has Charged Rs.2,000 on 9/9/19as processing fees afterward on 11/09/19Rs. 11,200/-,on12/09/19 10,000/-&Rs.11,000,27/09/19 Rs.7,000/-,3,000/-5,000/- & 28/09/19Rs.15,000/-total Rs 71,700/- has paid vide NEFT to their3 accounts in their various hidden charges. Now they wants another Rs.20,000/-.Sir, I have requested in various times to cancel my loan application, they threatening me not to discontinue my calls as well as my loan application. Lately they told me that if I had to cancel it Rs. 12,000/-will have to be paid. Sir I need your help to cancel my loan application and to refund my paid up dues of Rs. 71,700/- at an early dates.

Advocate Ajay Garg answered
sir first of all you must have to share the name of nbfc to which one can understand under what provision they are charging so much amount as concern to the cancellation of loan you can apply at any point before final approval of loan

Q: Bank Imposed Legal Charge and forcing to pay

Hi, I've taken a home loan from PSU bank for Amarpali Builder Flat. Amarpali did fraud with thousand of buyers and case is running in supreme court. I've book flat in July 2012, and bank disbursed 40% (12 Lac) of loan amount till 2014, and i was paying EMI from july 2012 till June 2017, and stop paying EMI from July 2017 (because there was no hope and development on project). Bank send me notice from "debt tribunal recovery" in Oct 2018 to pay the dues. I've paid 18-20 month EMI in 2-3 installment with interest from Jan - March 2019. Now Bank asking me to deposit 45K as lawyer fees, I am already in paid since not getting flat and paying EMI with no hope and now bank also pressurising me for 45K while i am paying EMi on time also. Now what to do and how to avoid this 45K

Advocate Ajay Garg answered
first you have to reply to the notice and remand necessary copy of documents which the bank has imposed penalty and under what provision bank has filed the case afterward you have to contest the case properly

Q: I want divorce and want to know who should initiate it

If being a husband I will proceed the divorce what will be consequences. What difference will it wil make if wife initiates the divorce. My wife started threatening by making the call from his relative's relative who is a lawyer however he presents himself as lawyer to my parents and as a realtor to me .

Advocate Ajay Garg answered
there is no negative consequences if any of you file A divorce case against each other except if the court grant divorce you both are not act in the capacity of husband and wife, as well as there are 2 ways of divorce one by contesting and another by mutual consent

Q: Within 1 week of my marriage, I was able to figure out that my wife is not mentally fit. She wanted

Within 1 week of my marriage, I was able to figure out that my wife is not mentally fit. She wanted me to leave my house and have a seperate accomodation. She has also asked for cyanide twice. Currently the case is in women cell and she has filed false allegations of Dowry and Domestic violence. Her intensions are very bad obvious. Initially during our counselling at CAW, she said she doesn't want to live with me. But now she is saying that she wants to live with me and doesn't want any sort of mediation. Our attempts to mutually settle this case have failed. The I/O at women cell told me yesterday that now an FIR would be lodged and under DV act, she can claim a right to residence. This is something which is bothering me the most. I don't want to live with this girl at any cost. "Can anyone please tell me what should I do in order to stay her away from entering our house under DV act". And these allegations are totally vague.

Advocate Ajay Garg answered
sir simple procedure is to be adopted afterwards she has no right to claim however living with husband is right of a married women but a women cannot demand share in property till the death of husband

Q: My friend was in a relationship with female married office colleague in 2011and it went on till 2013

My friend was in a relationship with female married office colleague in 2011and it went on till 2013. She said she will divorce her husband and marry him. But later said she won't marry him but he has to bear her expenses. And also said if he doesn't give her money than she will tell others about the affair. My friend than left that organisation in 2013 end and went to another city but he had to give her his credit card. Now he is unable to bear her expenses as on an avg she spends 45k every month only for her enjoyment. What he should do now. They have no relation since 2013. Please guide how to stop this blackmailing.

Advocate Ajay Garg answered
first of all you have to block the credit card and it is sufficient proof that you have given credit card for her enjoyment and she is using that credit card un necessarily rest discussion with your friend will help you to find the facts better

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ajay Garg

Can Advocate Ajay Garg represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ajay Garg can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Garg?

When you meet with Advocate Ajay Garg for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Garg?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Garg, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Garg?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Garg, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ajay Garg?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ajay Garg regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ajay Garg?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ajay Garg can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.