evidence

sir i have evidences dat are voice recordings. r dey bcm useful or nt.

Dear Sir,
Every piece of evidence is useful and electronic evidence can be produced by you. The only thing you must engage a committed advocate otherwise you may lose your case. It is for you to belief the advocate and suggestions simply asking questions do not work out start action.

Hi. yes definitely you can use the voice recording and videos, photos as evidence in the court of law but along with you have to file application under section 65 B of Indian Evidence Act and court will accept the same.
Thank you