Divorce..she'd first step be article 9a or divorce?

Hindu . Wife is away for 3years. What are the advantages of filing under article 9a or disadvantages of filing petition for divorce. Marriage seems irretrievable.

As far as I can understand you want to file restitution of conjugal rights under section 9 HIndu Marriage Act. As far as the application under section 9 is concerned it is upto you if you want to live with your wife then you should file the application otherwise you can file divorce petition on the ground of desertion. Under section 13 HMA. For further details contactme.

if your wife is not residing with you since last three years, and if your intention is clear about the divorce then I will suggest you nlto not file section 9 petition I'm court..

for cut go for divorce on the ground of desertion. for more info contact me..

If chances of living together are very remote, then better file a petition for grant of decree of divorce on the ground of desertion amongst others. However, if you want her to come back, then in that case you may opt for filing a petition under section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act. Feel free to contact for further help.