Divorce,grabbing property,abusing old parents

In Divorce Law
I am married for 8 years and have 2 kids.I stay in my parents house.My wife harreses and abuse my old parents. She does this so that my parents leave their home and she could grab my parents property. She is no way ready to move out the house and stay with me outside. Whenever I ask her to move out she abuses,shouts and bites me...Her parents are behind all these plan..Police complain is made but they have asked us to move to court. My question is how can I save my parents and free the house?On what grounds can I file divorce?

Answers (4)

114 votes

interesting. well if the house is in your parents name then you should immediately contact a good lawyer and be rest assured you and your wife will be immediately driven away from the house by making appropriate application before the competent forum.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

61 votes

To give opinion, it is necessary to know whether your parents are senior citizens or not and whether you have audio and video clips of your wife's abusive conduct in support of your contention. If you wish to take my Legal opinion professionally upon online payment, then can contact.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
56 votes

you can file for divorce on the ground of cruelty and mental torcher you mother can file case against your wife for domestic violence act in which points will be mentioned for cruelty and mental physical torcher what is your jurisdiction...

300 votes

u can written a letter to the local ps and police commissionerate. u can may filed case for save ur parents under senior citizens act. u can also filed divorce (contested). for the childrens u can filed case under custody and guardianship.u can contact with me for further discussion and i will guide u step by step.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles