Divorce,grabbing property,abusing old parents

In Divorce Law
I am married for 8 years and have 2 kids.I stay in my parents house.My wife harreses and abuse my old parents. She does this so that my parents leave their home and she could grab my parents property. She is no way ready to move out the house and stay with me outside. Whenever I ask her to move out she abuses,shouts and bites me...Her parents are behind all these plan..Police complain is made but they have asked us to move to court. My question is how can I save my parents and free the house?On what grounds can I file divorce?

interesting. well if the house is in your parents name then you should immediately contact a good lawyer and be rest assured you and your wife will be immediately driven away from the house by making appropriate application before the competent forum.

To give opinion, it is necessary to know whether your parents are senior citizens or not and whether you have audio and video clips of your wife's abusive conduct in support of your contention. If you wish to take my Legal opinion professionally upon online payment, then can contact.

you can file for divorce on the ground of cruelty and mental torcher you mother can file case against your wife for domestic violence act in which points will be mentioned for cruelty and mental physical torcher what is your jurisdiction...

u can written a letter to the local ps and police commissionerate. u can may filed case for save ur parents under senior citizens act. u can also filed divorce (contested). for the childrens u can filed case under custody and guardianship.u can contact with me for further discussion and i will guide u step by step.