DIVORCE TO WIFE as she is not taking care and respect to my parents

Hi sir, My self Khasim,from Muslim community I am planning to give divorce to my wife as she is not taking care of my parents and she is not behave properly with my parents As most of the members know Andhra Pradesh has dowry system and it's very common here. They gave me 10lak as dowry. My question is If I give divorce,she will ask compensation,can I pay on monthly basis like 40% from salary or 10k PM like that

Yes you can , only if the courts grants you the said relief you asked for, it depends on each case differently in your case may be if the court agrees for you to pay on a monthly basis , but in your Shariat law I would need more inputs from your side

Yes sir, you can apply for divorce. If she is not capable of earning then only court grants maintainance. you have to give 30% from your sallery. it may increase if you have kids. Kindly contact for Further information and legal assistance.

You have to learn a lot in this matter. Never admit about taking of dowry. Secondly they may 498a IPC case against you at any time.
Thirdly it a contract in muslim law as such you can apply for divorce at any time. Marriage is considered as civil contract and thus you can for duvorce.