Divorce petition in court from partner

Hi can i know from a lawyer if my partner has filled a divorce case against me which i didnt get so far the notice. Is there any option to check it online through a lawyer.

it is very difficult to check The Devil's Tears in online because no name will be entered because all the divorce case are personal cases and the parties names are not entered in the computer system of the court so in this Ko with period we are also not able to go inside the court and check the diary on which date they are filed whether it is number 10 Almonds or sent but one thing you can do whether if you are a spouse is filing a divorce case you can file a case for restitution of conjugal rights if the someone goes to the person that person will say the details which is previously filed a divorce case or not it will come to the light

In this case, I would like to know which location you located and further you will get summon from concern court. I have a vast practice in that area you can seek my assistance in your matter. I have a vast practice in that area you can seek my assistance in your matter.

Dear client

Greetings to you

Hope your fine n safe

If your partner has filed divorce for sure you will receive a notice from court

Any further legal Assistance feel free to contact me.

Even we can check online thru an Advocate.