Divorce petition in court from partner

Hi can i know from a lawyer if my partner has filled a divorce case against me which i didnt get so far the notice. Is there any option to check it online through a lawyer.

Answers (3)

138 votes

it is very difficult to check The Devil's Tears in online because no name will be entered because all the divorce case are personal cases and the parties names are not entered in the computer system of the court so in this Ko with period we are also not able to go inside the court and check the diary on which date they are filed whether it is number 10 Almonds or sent but one thing you can do whether if you are a spouse is filing a divorce case you can file a case for restitution of conjugal rights if the someone goes to the person that person will say the details which is previously filed a divorce case or not it will come to the light

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

220 votes

In this case, I would like to know which location you located and further you will get summon from concern court. I have a vast practice in that area you can seek my assistance in your matter. I have a vast practice in that area you can seek my assistance in your matter.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
83 votes

Dear client

Greetings to you

Hope your fine n safe

If your partner has filed divorce for sure you will receive a notice from court

Any further legal Assistance feel free to contact me.

Even we can check online thru an Advocate.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles