Divorce granted in lower court but pending in high court

ihave granted divorce in lower court but pending in highcourt of ap it was setteld in lokadalt in 2013 but te respondent saying lies to the court but i dont want to leave togeter with her she was tocrching mentally but the court was not listing my words or my feelings is there any way to solve my problem

If the divorce is granted is contested or is it a lok adalat settled matter need clarification. If the matter is not settled or after settlement before lok adalat it now pending before high then option remains to file a counter and contest the matter. Please call us through the website for further assistance

Hello Sir,

Until disposal of the criminal appeal in High Court you can't proceed, if possible try to dispose of it as early as possible. Is there stay granted by the HOn'ble High Court or not. Court will definitely listen you, if you can able to prove your case.

Divorce was settled in Lok Adalat in 2013
What type of Settlement happened in Lok Adalat in 2013
After 2013 also you both are residing in Joint Mess ?
What about Children
When did you marry her and when did you apply/filed petition before Honourable Court