Divorce granted in lower court but pending in high court

ihave granted divorce in lower court but pending in highcourt of ap it was setteld in lokadalt in 2013 but te respondent saying lies to the court but i dont want to leave togeter with her she was tocrching mentally but the court was not listing my words or my feelings is there any way to solve my problem

Answers (3)

109 votes

If the divorce is granted is contested or is it a lok adalat settled matter need clarification. If the matter is not settled or after settlement before lok adalat it now pending before high then option remains to file a counter and contest the matter. Please call us through the website for further assistance

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

183 votes

Hello Sir,

Until disposal of the criminal appeal in High Court you can't proceed, if possible try to dispose of it as early as possible. Is there stay granted by the HOn'ble High Court or not. Court will definitely listen you, if you can able to prove your case.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
146 votes

Divorce was settled in Lok Adalat in 2013
What type of Settlement happened in Lok Adalat in 2013
After 2013 also you both are residing in Joint Mess ?
What about Children
When did you marry her and when did you apply/filed petition before Honourable Court

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles