Divorce (domestic voilence) (alimony) (maintainence)

My wife has filed a divorce case on the false charges of domestic violence. My monthly slaray is 1.5lacs and my wife's monthly salary is 1lac. My wife has a flat of her own and I don't have. As a good will gesture I have been paying rental (40000INR) of the house where my wife is staying for last 3 years. We have not been living together since 2016. She is demanding an alimony of 51lacs and an interim monthly maintainence of 1lac. Please advise

Hello,

I would recommend you to contest and refer the matter to family court as the demands of your wife is unrealistic and unreasonable. The maintenance must be reasonable and relevant here. You have been doing enough to sustain here, Refer the matter to court and you shall be granted relief. Feel free to connect for further consultation.

If she can earn her bread and butter then you have to prove it and also if she had flat on her name that also you have prove and for more details contact a Advocate he will guide you or fight for you.