Divorce case pending and wife harassing by threatening over calls

Dear sir Mere aur mere wife ke bich me divorce ka case 31/8/16 se chal raha hai .ab o mere pariwar walo par 498A ka case karne ke liye sp aur DIG ko application di hai .ye sab hone ke bawjod bhi o mujhe call kar mujhe pareshan kar rahi hai aur paisa ka demand kar rahi hai nahi dene par case karne ki dhamki de rahi hai kya me koi is par action le sakta hu .o roj mujhe call ya miss call dekar mujhe toucher kar rahi hai .

Once you have filed the divorce case before the family court she will not again filed any 498-A crimimal case.but she will have right to file a mentainance or permanent alimoey aftert divorce also.if both parties jointly will file mutual consent divorce that will be better to both of you.if she gives threatning to lodge any crimal case that will be quash in high court.you should immeadtly go in quashing.

File a fir before police stating all the facts of police does not accept your application for filling fir then immediately file complaint case before the court against her and I her family member statinge all the facts

Aap ke sawal ke jabab me pahle yeh janana hoga ke aap ka divorce ka ground kya hai. Aap ke divorce me aagar desertation ka ground hogs to aap safe ho sakte hai. Aap ke wife aap ke sath rahti hai ya aap se alag rahti hai. Divorce petition ka grounds aap ko madatt karega aagar woh 498A file karte hai.