Divorce case pending and wife harassing by threatening over calls

Dear sir Mere aur mere wife ke bich me divorce ka case 31/8/16 se chal raha hai .ab o mere pariwar walo par 498A ka case karne ke liye sp aur DIG ko application di hai .ye sab hone ke bawjod bhi o mujhe call kar mujhe pareshan kar rahi hai aur paisa ka demand kar rahi hai nahi dene par case karne ki dhamki de rahi hai kya me koi is par action le sakta hu .o roj mujhe call ya miss call dekar mujhe toucher kar rahi hai .

Answers (3)

Once you have filed the divorce case before the family court she will not again filed any 498-A crimimal case.but she will have right to file a mentainance or permanent alimoey aftert divorce also.if both parties jointly will file mutual consent divorce that will be better to both of you.if she gives threatning to lodge any crimal case that will be quash in high court.you should immeadtly go in quashing.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

File a fir before police stating all the facts of police does not accept your application for filling fir then immediately file complaint case before the court against her and I her family member statinge all the facts

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Aap ke sawal ke jabab me pahle yeh janana hoga ke aap ka divorce ka ground kya hai. Aap ke divorce me aagar desertation ka ground hogs to aap safe ho sakte hai. Aap ke wife aap ke sath rahti hai ya aap se alag rahti hai. Divorce petition ka grounds aap ko madatt karega aagar woh 498A file karte hai.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

My husband has been torturing me mentally since 5 years. He wants me to leave him, and because of our daughter, I didn’t. My question, is it leg…

Read More

Hi, I married in feb 2016. My husband working in dubai. Before marriage he promised me to taking to dubai with him.He broke the promise and when i que…

Read More

I did love marriage around 1 and half year back. Now my husband is torturing me, beating me, tounting me for everything that I do, abusing me.. Please…

Read More

I am seeking advice for one of my employees. He is a 21 yr old boy who got married last year and the lady that he got married is now not willing to st…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue