One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Katihar - Advocate Rakesh Kumar Singh

Advocate Rakesh Kumar Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.4 | 5+ user ratings
Pratap Nagar, Katihar
11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rakesh Kumar Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 11 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rakesh Kumar Singh's office is in Pratap Nagar, Katihar.
  • District Court, Katihar

Questions Answered by Advocate Rakesh Kumar Singh Domestic violence resulted in death of woman Husband of sister harassing her for money