Divorce Case Filed By Husband, But Wife Is Still With Husband

Divorce Case Filed By Husband, But Wife Is Still With Husband due to intervene of police, now husband is disturbe what to do, how to handle this situation

Answers (3)

189 votes

as you mention that you have filed a divorce case against your wife but you you are not able to get diverse from your wife due to police intervention if you want divorce from your wife then you have two separate Har from your house and send his to her house only then you can get divorce if wife is living with you then divorce is not possible in such situation

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

147 votes

dear client as per your query it's not that elaborate but police can only settle down the matter through meditation or a compromise agreement between the parties if there is some problem you can file a complaint for further details please contact us for paid consultation with your relevant documents.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
119 votes

The police cannot force you to keep your wife. If you have taken cruelty as the ground of divorce; your position is even better if you are not allowing wife to reside with you. Let a lawyer represent you before the Police. Only court can pass an order, then you will be compelled to have live with your wife

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles