Divorce be granted within 4 months of marriage under SMA

Can I get divorced after 4 months of marriage? It was a intercaste marriage under special marriage act, both of we are Hindu but different caste and we have not been living together. There was no witness from my side. Now we both want to file divorce, can we?

Yes . You can. If you both are agree then there is provision in Special Marriage Act to get separation. Contact a good lawyer, apprise him about all the facts and circumstances and act accordingly under his advice

Dear Client,
No divorce petition can be filed within one year of marriage. After completition of one year, you can file a divorce petirion. If both of you agreed for divorce, file a mutual consent divorce.

Dear
As per your query I want to let you know that as per the Hindu marriage Act, one can only file the divorce petition on the completion of one year of his or her marriage, but in between you must file some other petition before the hon'ble court too.