Divorce as bridegroom's family hides about his disease & cheated

Need to know whether our case has grounds to file null and void marriage as the bridegroom family cheated us hiding keloid disease that he had. Separated within 10 days. How soon should we file the case? Whether mutual or null marriage which is the fast approach? How to get back the money and things we gave them.

Answers (1)

you can file a case by mutual consent that is the fastest mode to get divorce. for other things for the damages caused to you and your family it can be negotiated with the elders of both families and if there is no possibility for settlement, you can file a criminal complaint for cheating taking into account of the nature of disease which was not disclosed previously

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I have got to know that my husband had an affair before our marriage which he continued after the marriage also... Because of which he never gave me a…

Read More

My wife has cheated like by not telling about her past before marriage and after marriage, I got to know she has already got married and got divorced …

Read More

Married for 7 years. He is cheating on me. What are my legal rights? …

Read More

What if husband and in-laws are not ready to give alimony in spite of husband wants divorce because of having affair with another girl. as we don'…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue