Divorce as bridegroom's family hides about his disease & cheated

Need to know whether our case has grounds to file null and void marriage as the bridegroom family cheated us hiding keloid disease that he had. Separated within 10 days. How soon should we file the case? Whether mutual or null marriage which is the fast approach? How to get back the money and things we gave them.

you can file a case by mutual consent that is the fastest mode to get divorce. for other things for the damages caused to you and your family it can be negotiated with the elders of both families and if there is no possibility for settlement, you can file a criminal complaint for cheating taking into account of the nature of disease which was not disclosed previously

Advocate Preeti Joshi