Deed of Divorce due to affair with somebody else

In Divorce Law
Hi, here I want divorce from my wife as she were with another person since last three months and took me under charges by court to appeal that I am putting false allegations on her. Since I have a son and two daughters who also have admit the same that they even might not want to live with her due to her characterless behaviour. But she is not ready to give divorce. She took a lot of loans on my name as credit and that person is harassing me.

Answers (3)

231 votes


It will be contested divorce. As the same is on adultery, it wont take much time.

In between, whatever loan issue, that needs to be handled through court petition.

For more, you may contact me in this regard to take action

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

120 votes

Hello I'm Advocate Vivek Mishra well according to this yes you can go for divorce you have to send legal notice for that now kindly clear me that you want Mutual consent divorce or contested then more information I can give you.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
243 votes

you should file police complaint against your wife and lover for threatening you of murder and cruel behavior. you can also seek assistance of mediation center of District legal services Authority. After filing the petition for restitution conjugal under Section 9 of hindu marriage act and if your wife refuses to return then you may file petition for divorce on cruelty and adultory grounds. you can call me without any hesitation through the administrator of this website for any further information or legal advice

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles