court order obtained on false signature and my forged presence

Husband filed case under section 9 and obtained court order by mentioning that wife was present before the judge, Also court order mentioned that counsel of the wife present in the court. Where as wife neither hired any advocate nor attended the court on order date. Wife obtained expert report which disclose that signature made on joint statement of husband and wife, wife 's signature is forged. which type of action against the judge and husband can be taken by do so in the court. An suitiable action against the judge and husband is required to be taken. please guide and thanks

Answers (3)

195 votes

Yes you can file a criminal case against husband. Its a serious case of forgery and tampering with justice system. As far as judge is concerned you cant be sure about his complicity. Let police handle the same. You can go to high court also directly or the court which passed order to take suitable criminal prosecution

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

199 votes

File an FIR for the forgery committed. Hire a lawyer or plead yourself in front of the judge to send the signatures to Forensic Labs (FSL) and then establish forgery in the court and get the proceedings vitiated.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
145 votes

you are to far for your question the joint statement is filed by your husband that you are not coming to the court in that the judge do not make any mistake it's your husband mistake in that you can go for FIR in that you can mention by showing that you do not sign the documents and the sign is forged by your husband.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles