Complaint filed for domestic violence and maintenance by wife

Dear Sir, My wife file a false domestic case on me . but she working a job and taking a maintenance from family court. no one listen my objections and request. even she working a good job .. please give me advice to save from maintenance

U can file an appeal against the order passed by learned court and prove the income of ur wife in the appellate court. If urs wife give any fake complaint against u in police and the same was proved as fake then produce against her. There are many judgements of supreme court in this regard

Firstly if maintenance has been awarded to wife under different provisions of law, she is only entitled to maintenance under one provisions of law which is higher or she chooses to receive, but she is not entitled to receive maintenance simultaneously under all provisions of law. As per law the wife is entitled to live the life as per the living standard of husband. If court has not consider your objections, you can approach to superior court by way of appeal or revision.

Respected Sir, that if concerned court in which case is pending has passed an order against you then you have right to seek the upper court for taking appropriate action against said order passed against you in your area with supporting case law which is laid down by hon'ble Punjab and Haryana High Court in the year 2016 (4) Civil Court Cases Page 180 (P&H) in which case also wife was employed and high court set aside the order of maintenance against husband only on this ground and also in 2017(1) civil court cases page 279 (P&H) and also in 2017 (2) Civil Court cases 826 (P&H)