One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Sangrur - Advocate Gurpreet Singh Maan

Advocate Gurpreet Singh Maan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
District Court, Sangrur
2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Insurance, Child Custody
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Gurpreet Singh Maan completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Insurance, Child Custody and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Gurpreet enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2017. He is a member of the Sangrur District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/4328/2017
  • District Court, Barnala,
  • District Court, Sangrur,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Get advice from Advocate Gurpreet Singh Maan

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Gurpreet Singh Maan Remedy as torture by in laws and husband not called for two months Complaint filed for domestic violence and maintenance by wife