Complaint against in laws for not allowing to meet wife

Their charges I am impotent. How can I talk to my wife and submit them my reports ?

To meet your wife you need to talk to your in laws politely only than can things work out in your way .. if they listen to you, show them your reports .. if they don’t agree ask them to get you tested from their own doctor

You may file writ petition for production of your wife before the Hon,ble High court or you may also file an application for production of your wife before ASJ of your district court for getting the same kind of relief .

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore

Get the matter referred to Mediation Cell of the court. From there you can try and settle the matter with your wife amicably and also make the reports a basis of your deliberations. You can also submit whatever report you wish to submit in the court too.