Complaint against in laws for not allowing to meet wife

Their charges I am impotent. How can I talk to my wife and submit them my reports ?

Answers (3)

338 votes

To meet your wife you need to talk to your in laws politely only than can things work out in your way .. if they listen to you, show them your reports .. if they don’t agree ask them to get you tested from their own doctor

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

318 votes

You may file writ petition for production of your wife before the Hon,ble High court or you may also file an application for production of your wife before ASJ of your district court for getting the same kind of relief .

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
60 votes

Get the matter referred to Mediation Cell of the court. From there you can try and settle the matter with your wife amicably and also make the reports a basis of your deliberations. You can also submit whatever report you wish to submit in the court too.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles