Complaint against child marriage in family court

Mene mera child marriage ka case family court me kr kr rkha h..but परिवार परामर्श केंद्र se baar baar call aate h meeting ke liye damki dete h kya krun

Answers (2)

111 votes

File a criminal complaint against....the person who threaten you.
In famiky court the counselling is a procedure.....need not worry you have to prove that after attaining the age of 18 the marriage was a chikd marriage.
Your marriage would be declared null and voide.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

86 votes

Hi, Parivar Paramarsh Kendra agar dhamaki dete he to ap unhe apne phone me record karke sp office me complaint kar sakate he ya mahila adhikarita vibhag me complaint kar sakate he. but parivar paramarsh kendra wale apasi samajais se malale ka hal nikal ne ki koshish karate he to darane ki koi jarurat nahi he ... ap vaha jao or bat karo ki kya bol rahe he or kya situation he. agar apke according sahi rasta ho to ap vaha compromise kar sakate he or apko nahi samaj me aye to ap mana bhi kar sakate he. Fir apko compalaint SP office me kar sakate he jaha se apko direction mil jayega court case ke liye.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles