Clarification regarding appeal for divorce

can divorce case be filed again even after the case has been dismissed.time to appeal in high court elapsed.how to proceed now. hindu

Once the divorce petition You can not file divorce again only the remedy to file appeal before the high court along with condone dealy petition to set aside the order of the lower court. So the remedy is to prefer the appeal

No divorce cannot be filed once it is contested between both the parties. It also depends if the other side is not appeared and the matter is decided ex-parte then the other side can come again with the petition and challenge. Secondly if the matter is not appealed the same can be filed with a delay petition . If the both things are not done by other side then you can proceed and remarry again . Call us through the website