Claim of maintenance from my husband

My husband has no earning, however my in laws have enough. I am working, but after my homeloan and other deductions, my earning is not enough to maintain a living. Recently, my in laws have sent my husband abroad, without my consent and any discussion. I dont want to stay with my in laws now. So can I claim maintenance from my husband? Just note my husband always deny to pay me anything as I am working. Can he do so?

Firstly it shall be noted how much you earn, do you have children, even if wife is working husband is bound to maintain wife and children, husband may have beg, borrow, steal but have to maintain wife and children, no escape route and wife can obtain maintenance and please do not leave your in laws house, it will be potrayed later, you wanted to separate your husband from aged parents and hence divorce and if you stay in possession of the property you are bound to get 50% share of the property too