Case to be shifted to Bangalore from Bandra family court

In Divorce Law
My need to respond to divorce case filed by my wife . I have attended the first hearing . For further case I need the case to be shifted from Mumbai to Bangalore as my mother's health condition as I am the only caretaker for her. How to proceed further?

Answers (2)

251 votes

you can can you can file vakalat and you can arrange on advocate he will contest and you will manage whenever you required then he will call you then you can you no need to attend regular when required that time only you can reach

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

68 votes

Dear Sir/Madam,
If you are a woman then it can be transferred easily but if you are a husband then you have to produce medical records of your mother to get it transferred or continue the case in Mumbai by appointing any of your relative as Power of Attorney to conduct the case and your evidence can be recorded through video conference.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles