Case to be shifted to Bangalore from Bandra family court

In Divorce Law
My need to respond to divorce case filed by my wife . I have attended the first hearing . For further case I need the case to be shifted from Mumbai to Bangalore as my mother's health condition as I am the only caretaker for her. How to proceed further?

you can can you can file vakalat and you can arrange on advocate he will contest and you will manage whenever you required then he will call you then you can you no need to attend regular when required that time only you can reach

Dear Sir/Madam,
If you are a woman then it can be transferred easily but if you are a husband then you have to produce medical records of your mother to get it transferred or continue the case in Mumbai by appointing any of your relative as Power of Attorney to conduct the case and your evidence can be recorded through video conference.