Can my children testify for the Domestic Violence case against husband

My husband has physically and mentally abused me and my children. I've filed for domestic violence case. Now, his cross examination stages have come. Can my children testify for they have endured? If so, what exactly is the process towards a testimony?

Hello madam in domestic violence case did your husband taken contention that the child is not under your relationship with your husband? If yes you can file application for testimony if your husband not dispute the same it's not required to go for testimony and the court also not accept the same. Thank you

Consult your advocate who is handling your case to help in this issue. Of course your children can be presented as witness before the court to inform about the trauma which they have gone through due to your husband as you have mentioned it is for cross examination your advocate is the right person to ask about this.

Your children can testify. But if your case is at the stage of cross examination of your husband, then it appears that the stage of your side evidence is over, then you need to recall them to lead evidence. Ask your advocate whether it is needed.