Can I marry without divorce if my first marriage held in my minor age.

I had compelled to marry in my minor age and now I am adult and not happy in this marriage life.so wanna second marriage.then is it necessary to take divorce.

in Hindu Law after attaining age of 18 years either party who at the time of marriage is minor can exercise option to declare first marriage as null and void by filling a proper petition in the court of law. divorce in this case not applicable.

If you have continued your marriage after attaining the age of marriage then it is a valid marriage. Thus divorce would be required. However there is a provision of annulment in which you can get your marriage declared as illegal and void. Without opting either, you cannot remarry. For further query please feel free to contact.

Thanks

your first marriage is invalid. you are advised to first take a decree of annulment of the first marriage and then marry, so as to avoid legal complications at a later stage. this will save you time, effort and resources.