Can I demand divorce if my wife absconded a few months after marriage

Hai I got married on 17th Feb 16 and she absconded from 2016 April from our home with out any notice and we waited almost 2 years in between I have lossed my father and this Jan 6th 18 I have sent divorce notice then she filled 498A on me what it's unfortunate she is from chittor, Ap I am bangalore

You can file divorce petition where you got marriage or last resided place on the ground of desertion or cruelty, after notice from court if she appeared and filled objections then matter will decide by taking both party evidence but she reminded obsent then court will decide by taking your evidence by placing her exparty