Can i claim my streedhan when contest the divorce and case is in court

My husband a file case for divorced . but i contest the case .if case moved the court can i claim the streedhan.my all cloth..furniture etc left husband home.i m hindu religion.What can i do ?

Yes you can also you can claim monthly allowance or go for one time settlement i.e., alimony...............................................................................................................

Hello,
As per Hindu law, stridhan is whatever a women receives during her lifetime including all movable, immovable property, gifts etc received prior to marriage, at the time of marriage and during child birth.
A woman has inalienable rights over stridhan and she can claim it even after separation from her husband.

Regards

You have rightly claimed Stree-dhan as you legally deserve. You will have to prove this in the court .You are contesting the case on what ground ? - this is important . Are you agreeable for separation ? You can also claim every such thing which belongs to you .