Can i claim maintenance after getting divorce

I HAVE BEEN DIVORCED SINCE 2011 BUT HAD NEVER ASKED FOR ANY MAINTENANCE AT THAT TIME AS HE HAD BEGGED SAYING THAT HE CANNOT MANAGE TWO HOUSES. JUST FOR THE SAKE OF MY KIDS I DID NOT WANT HIM TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS. HE SAID THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF. BUT NOW IF I DO NOT WORK I AM NOT ABLE TO MAINTAIN MY EXPENSES HE DOES NOT SUPPORT ME IN ANY WAY. IS THERE ANY OPTION WHERE I CAN CLAIM MAINTANENCE FROM HIM EVEN NOW?

Hello
You have right to claim for maintenance from your husband after such divorce but I didn't idea that on what condition your divorce was passed. So you first contact any advocate or get him your details along with judgement copy.
For further details contact.

Dear client ,you can claim for maintenance till yet,but possibly it will be quite time consuming and very less benifited.from your given description it is not clear for us ,whether your previous intention to remarry,why you take divorce, what are ages of your children etc.if you contact us and describe all coditions we can properly guide you.