Can divorce notice be sent to wife studying at her college

my wife has taken admission without informing us and now she is not in contact with me so we have filled sec9 case against her and now she is pursuing her study in Hyderabad so can we send the notice in college

Sir as you said you know her college address. her residential address will be registered in her college try to collect from college authorities. If you want to send notice to her send it on her parents residential address.

It is not advisable to send the notice directly to her parents'. If you filing for restitution of conjugal rights, you have to show your bonafides to the Court also. Sending a notice to college shows intention to harass. I would advise you to send it to her parents' house or any other last known address.